If only this was true we could cap every oil well in the world as this particular alternative fuel would be inexhaustible.
Biden has been nothing but divisive in his reaction to this crises. that is the exact opposite of how a leader behaves. Further proof of his utter incompetence.
The leftist national media incessantly reports that the spread of the coronavirus is, well, President Trump’s fault. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, always good for the most incendiary and least helpful comments in any difficult situation, said on Sunday, “[T]he president — his denial at the beginning was deadly.” Then in Joe Biden’s latest effort to be relevant, his campaign has released an ad attacking President Trump for not being sufficiently responsive to the threats of the coronavirus from the “beginning.” Here is a key fact: In the beginning, China lied. People died. Although the first case of the coronavirus was reported in Wuhan, China in early December 2019, the Chinese authorities continued through January 2020 to downplay the potential for the disease to spread. The World Health Organization (WHO) reinforced China’s falsehoods, saying on Jan. 14 that “Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in Wuhan, China.” This was five to six weeks after the opposite was confirmed to be the case in Wuhan.Chronology: Trump Was On Top Of Coronavirus While Biden Mocked
The Florida Highway Patrol said Laurindo, 26, was issued a citation for careless driving. “The result of the crash investigation has determined that Mr. Dos Reis Laurindo was at fault for the collision. Under Florida law, the strongest charge that could be made against him is a ticket issued for careless driving. Mr. Dos Reis Laurindo was issued the ticket last week,” Florida Highway Patrol said. Reis Laurindo is currently being held in federal custody on a visa violation.Driver cited in crash that killed 2 kids, mother, grandmother near Disney
Some people will do anything to stay out of jail. Even support some senile old white guy for the Presidency.
Susan Rice, Obama’s national security adviser, tweeted: I’m proud to endorse @JoeBiden for President,” along with a picture of them hugging. “No one is better prepared and more trusted by our allies to repair the incalculable damage Trump has done to our int’l standing and national security. Rice became embroiled in the Benghazi scandal, after she claimed in TV interviews that an anti-Islam video sparked the September 11, 2012, terrorist attack against a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Her claim was later proven not to be true. Rice was also a proponent of the U.S. intervention in Libya in 2011, which allowed for the Islamic State to move in and solidify a foothold. John Brennan, Obama’s CIA director, also came out the same day to back Biden. “Joe Biden is one of the most honest, decent, practical, & experienced individuals with whom I have ever worked. If nominated & elected, he is capable of unifying our country & restoring America’s standing around the world,” he tweeted.Susan Rice, James Comey, John Brennan Backing Joe Biden
Joe McCarthy is long dead, but Hollywood is working hard to keep his legacy alive. This is just another example of how the Left is anti-freedom, anti-free speech, and anti-diversity. Much like ANTIFA uses Black Shirt fascist tactics to oppose fascism supposedly, the Left uses repression, censorship, and ostracism to espouse an openly tolerant society fraudulently.
Antonio Sabato, Jr. took the biggest risk of his career four years ago. He didn’t gain 50 lbs. for a role or hide his handsome visage under layers of makeup. He threw his support behind real estate mogul Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign. Sabato even praised Trump from the Republican National Convention stage. The former “Melrose Place” star’s career cratered soon after. Here’s what he told Variety this week: “I had to sell everything,” Sabato reveals in a phone interview with Variety from his new home in Florida. “I had to pay all my debts. I was blacklisted. All my representatives left me, from agents to managers to commercial agents. I literally had to move, find a new job to survive and take care of my kids. It’s been terrible. It’s mind-blowing. It’s a disgrace. It’s tough, because if you’re in that environment in Hollywood and you have something to say that they don’t like, they’re going to let you know.” Sound familiar? It should. Right-leaning stars routinely hide their political leanings for fear of retribution. For years conservative artists gathered under the “Friends of Abe” banner. The once-secretive group let stars who didn’t pledge allegiance to the progressive flag share war stories, bond and network.Blacklist 2.0: Hollywood Cancels Trump Supporter Sabato – Hollywood in Toto
George Conway is no fan of the President. It would be fair to say he despises Donald Trump as much as Schumer. But Conway isn’t deaf. And neither are the American People. In a way, I am less bothered by Schumer’s statement than by his refusal to disavow it. On the steps of the Supreme Court, at a political rally where emotion is running high, it is easy to blurt out something stupid and irresponsible. This is particularly true with Schumer, who rarely utters a word in public without a script in front of him. But refusing to own up to it and admit that he blew it is inexcusable and makes one wonder about his original intent.
George Conway, the anti-Trump husband of Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway, admonished Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., for his comments this week allegedly threatening two Supreme Court justices, saying that his Thursday apology “isn’t enough.” In a Washington Post op-ed, Conway broadly condemned Schumer’s comments a day earlier outside the court building. Schumer was at an abortion rally and said Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch had “released the whirlwind” and would “pay the price.” “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,” he said. Conway also panned Trump’s previous comments undermining members of the federal judiciary while asking Schumer and all federal officials to do better. “Those were threats, pure and simple,” Conway said of Schumer’s comments, before turning to what he sees as a solution to the problem.George Conway admonishes Schumer over Supreme Court comments, says apology ‘isn’t enough’ | Fox News