Steve Cortes Humiliates Arrogant Chris Wallace Over His Debate Performance Against Trump: “You were not a neutral moderator”

Today, during an interview on Fox News, Senior Trump Campaign Advisor Steve Cortez, destroyed the arrogant host, Chris Wallace, over his confrontational role as “debate moderator” in last week’s presidential debate in Cleveland, OH. 100 Percent Fed Up reports – An aggressive Chris Wallace went after Steve Cortez over his objection to President Trump and his family removing their masks during the debate. “Everybody wore a mask, why didn’t they?” he asked. “Chris, the way you’re starting to harang me now, actually reminds me of what you did to the president during that debate on Tuesday night. Advertisement – story continues below “Oh, yeah—I harangued him!” Wallace whined. “No, he had to debate not only Joe Biden, but he had to debate you as well. You were not a neutral debate moderator then, ” he said, adding, “I don’t mind tough questions—okay? I welcome reasonably tough questions, but what I don’t think is okay, is for you to become the effective opposition to the President!” He continued, “Everyone there was tested in the crowd. They were distanced from each other. People can make reasonable decisions for themselves!”

Steve Cortes Humiliates Arrogant Chris Wallace Over His Debate Performance Against Trump: “You were not a neutral moderator” [VIDEO]

Trump’s Doctor Says He’s Doing ‘Very Well’ at Walter Reed

Michael Moore must be beside himself with grief.

President Donald Trump’s doctor on Saturday said he is doing well. “This morning, the president is doing very well,” Dr. Sean Conley, the president’s physician, said at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Maryland on Saturday. “The team and I are extremely happy with the progress the president has made.” Trump had a mild cough, nasal congestion, and fatigue, but all the symptoms are “resolving and improving,” Conley told reporters at a press conference. Dr. Sean Dooley, a Walter Reed pulmonologist, said Trump is receiving multidisciplinary care.

Trump’s Doctor Says He’s Doing ‘Very Well’ at Walter Reed

Debates? Who needs them?

You heard the pundits today. They were bemoaning the “chaotic” nature of the debate, it was terrible, it was messy, it was bombastic and rude and nasty, yada, yada, yada. Trump looked terrible, he acquitted himself terribly and was un-Presidential. In fact if you listen to all these lefty lapdogs you would think all but conceded the election through his behavior last night. But then virtually in the next breath they start lobbying for the cancellation of the remaining debates. Really? If Trump did himself so much damage why not let him run himself into the ground with more performances like last night?

Here’s why. Take a look and Dan Bongino’s podcast from today. His take is different from most anything else you may have heard today, especially from the propaganda machine masquerading as a free press. After you hear this you might understand why the Democrats and their media flunkies appear to be losing their minds over last night’s debate.

See what I mean? Last night was just as big a disaster for China’s favorite candidate as we thought it would be. And the left knows it. Next week’s debate will be even more fun. VP Pence against an intellectual featherweight like Kamal Harris. I almost doesn’t seem fair. But it will be FUN!

Counting the minutes

It’s almost time. In just a few minutes President Trump and Joe Biden will stand on the stage and face off in the first debate. I am going to be sending out short blast posts throughout the debate with off the cuff, knee-jerk reactions. We are about ten minutes away as I write this. Stay tuned.

Trump unveils coronavirus guidelines for rolling back social distancing in phases: ‘Next front in our war’ | Fox News

This is what a leader does while Joe Biden does one liners from his basement, Nancy Pelosi shows off her refrigerator that is larger than some people’s apartments, and Chuck Shumer stares at himself in front of his webcam wondering why no one else is listening to him.

President Trump announced on Thursday the White House’s plan for eventually rolling back social distancing measures and reopening the country’s economy in several phases — depending on location — amid the coronavirus pandemic. The plan calls for three phases to reopening the country, based on the severity of the coronavirus outbreak in each individual state or region. “We can begin the next front in our war, which we are calling ‘Opening Up America Again,'” Trump said during a press briefing at the White House. “To preserve the health of Americans, we must preserve the health of our economy.” The plan, which Trump announced along with the formation of a bipartisan council of lawmakers from both chambers of Congress, outlines “recommendations” for governors to develop their own plans to reopen. It also includes a number of criteria that must be met in terms of numbers of infections and hospitalizations before they can open up.

Trump unveils coronavirus guidelines for rolling back social distancing in phases: ‘Next front in our war’ | Fox News

MORE EVIDENCE: Deadbeat Dad Hunter Biden Is Still Listed as Member of Chinese Firm’s Board of Directors

I think the President should stop calling Joe Biden Sleepy Joe. It’s obvious that his real handle all along should have been Sleazy Joe. What a Family.

In October Joe Biden’s multi-millionaire son Hunter Biden reportedly stepped down from his Chinese-backed private equity firm that had $1.5 billion from Chinese. At least, that’s what his lawyers said. Advertisement – story continues below Hunter’s lawyer George Mesires, Biden said he’ll resign at the end of the month from the management company of a private equity fund that’s backed by Chinese state-owned entities. Hunter made the 1.5 billion dollar deal during a trip to China with his father on Air Force II. This comes after President Trump brought attention to the Biden Crime Family scandals.

MORE EVIDENCE: Deadbeat Dad Hunter Biden Is Still Listed as Member of Chinese Firm’s Board of Directors

And The FISA Court Just Keeps Rolling Along

One casualty of the coronavirus outbreak is any idea of abolishing or even reforming the FISA court system. Quietly and with little fanfare, Democrats and Republicans have come together to keep this ongoing blatant violation of our Constitution alive. Once it became apparent that this system could be exploited by whatever party is in power to spy on the political opposition, it should have been allowed to die a quiet ignominious death.

The FISA court was initially set up to provide warrants to wiretap foreign spies. In 2016 it was used to spy on the political opponent of the incumbent administration. That the court was so easily deceived into granting the warrants fo this is bad enough. The fact there were no consequences for this total failure to protect the Constitutional rights of US citizens is unconscionable.

President Nixon was forced to resign, and many in his administration went to jail because of a botched burglary of Democratic campaign offices. For most others, at the very least, their Washington careers were history. What happened in 2016 was Watergate on steroids, but aside from a few people losing their jobs, there has been almost no accountability from the Obama Administration or the Clinton Campaign. 

Now, through their usual inaction, Congress has invited even more abuses of the kind that happened in the name of political partisanship in 2016. If someone as rich and powerful as Donald Trump was as a private citizen could be a victim of this, then anyone who opposes the status quo can easily be crushed at the whim of whoever is in power. That should scare the hell out of anyone, no matter what your political leanings.

Coronavirus: Trump pitches 0% payroll tax rate for the rest of 2020

The biggest casualty of the coronavirus outbreak is going to be the World Economy. Medical experts are working on containing, treating, and eliminating the virus. The President is already focused on the aftermath. He aims to mitigate the impact of economic damage on Americans. This measure probably will not pass because big-spending politicians of both parties this would be like going cold turkey off of heroin. Letting people keep the money they earn is a dangerous concept because they are liable to get used to it. There is too much of the swamp left in both parties and both Houses to ever let this happen. They are not going to take their greedy little hands out of our pockets, even momentarily, lest we realize it didn’t belong there in the first place.

President Donald Trump, in a meeting with Republican lawmakers Tuesday on Capitol Hill, pitched a 0% payroll tax rate for employers and employees that would last through the rest of this year, a White House official told CNBC. There was also discussion of making the payroll tax rollback permanent, said the official, who declined to be named. Payroll taxes are used to fund Medicare and Social Security. When asked about the potential cost of a payroll tax cut, the official pushed back and asked why there is always a focus on the cost of tax cuts. The development comes as Trump and the White House try to put together an economic stimulus plan to counteract the impact from the widening coronavirus outbreak. After a 2,000-point drop by the Dow Jones Industrial Average on Monday, the Dow bounced back somewhat Tuesday, rising 1,000 points late in the trading session.  Earlier Tuesday, CNBC reported that the White House was not ready to roll out a specific plan of action on the economy while the deadly coronavirus spreads. Trump stunned people in the White House on Monday, according to officials, when he said that he would announce economic policy proposals at a news conference Tuesday. A press briefing with the White House coronavirus task force is slated for 5:30 p.m. ET Tuesday, according to Trump’s official schedule. The White House has also invited Wall Street executives to a meeting Wednesday to discuss an economic response to the coronavirus’s impact.

Coronavirus: Trump pitches 0% payroll tax rate for the rest of 2020