The Florida Highway Patrol said Laurindo, 26, was issued a citation for careless driving. “The result of the crash investigation has determined that Mr. Dos Reis Laurindo was at fault for the collision. Under Florida law, the strongest charge that could be made against him is a ticket issued for careless driving. Mr. Dos Reis Laurindo was issued the ticket last week,” Florida Highway Patrol said. Reis Laurindo is currently being held in federal custody on a visa violation.Driver cited in crash that killed 2 kids, mother, grandmother near Disney
These public gatherings will be allowed to continue unabated, however. And when they are decimated by an explosion in coronavirus cases Trump will get the blame. Progressives are not just idiots. They are dangerous imbeciles.
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – The City and County of San Francisco has banned “non-essential group events” at any city-owned facilities for the next two weeks because of concerns about the spread of coronavirus, according to an order Saturday signed by the county’s top health officer. The “city-owned facilities” covered by this order include City Hall; the Moscone Center, the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, the New Conservatory Theatre; the War Memorial and Performing Arts Center; the Palace of Fine Arts Theatre; the San Francisco Public Library (100 Larkin St.) and Piers 27 and 35. ADVERTISING “This order is issued on the basis of scientific evidence and best practices as currently known and available to protect vulnerable members of the public from avoidable risk of serious illness or death resulting from exposure to coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19),” according to the order signed by Tomas Aragon, health officer with the City and County of San Francisco. “The age, condition and health of a significant portion of the population of the City and County of San Francisco places them at risk for serious health complications, including death, from COVID-19,” coronavirus.San Francisco Bans Non-Essential Public Gatherings At City Facilities For 2 Weeks – CBS San Francisco
We keep hearing that “No one is above the law.” That constant drumbeat from the left might not ring so hollow if their disregard of Federal Law didn’t lead to stories like this.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is publicly shaming Chicago authorities, claiming that they released a Mexican citizen who later sexually assaulted a toddler at a fast food restaurant. Christopher Puente, 34, was arrested on Feb. 19 for sexually assaulting a 3-year-old despite ICE’s previous request that police continue detaining the previously deported felon. According to a press release on Thursday, Puente had two felony convictions for forced-entry burglary and forgery. Despite his background, Chicago declined ICE’s June 2019 request to detain Puente — raising more concerns about a jurisdiction already under fire for defying ICE. A CBS affiliate reported that Puente confessed to placing “the child on his lap while he was in a restroom stall, pulled off her pants, and covered her mouth when she started calling out ‘daddy daddy.'”ICE: Chicago released previously-deported felon who went on to sexually assault toddler | Fox News